Wednesday, July 02, 2008

In Furano

Frog,

I am far away with you and now in Furano. Not only you are missing and worry about me, I also miss you very much. Although the weather and the scene there is beautiful, that doesn't help for the hard feeling of not staying with you.
I will be back soon. Take good care of yourself. I will also try my best to take care of myself not to further make you worry about me more.
Although I am far away with you, my heart would always stay with you.

Love,
Your little piggy in Furano, Hokkaido

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess
Does not stop in these day of frog calls (misses) (misses) (misses)

Anonymous said...

Said that too many useless, I like you. One day does not see me emptily at heart. My spoken language is not sometimes pleasant to hear, the complexion is unattractive, but I really loves you. This whole life had your me fully.
Frog

I read